• To assist with the reception desk, handling walk-in, telephone and email enquiries by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services
• To provide administrative assistance to the ESF Language & Learning Centre in Wanchai
• To assist in enrolment of students and provide information to parents, as needed
• To work closely with Language & Learning team at Causeway Bay Centre with regard to enrolment and administrative matters
• To support the Senior Administrator and teaching staff in the preparation of materials, including, for example, parent communications, labels, information packs
• To perform any other duties as and when assigned by the Senior Administrator
• To assist with the set up and break down of venues for specific events such as parent workshops, information sessions, teaching planning, etc, if needed
• Good time management skills
• Able to communicate effectively in English and Cantonese
• High level of customer service orientation
• Attentive to detail and accuracy in documentation
• Educational sector experience is welcome but not essential
• Able to work only weekdays or only weekends will also be considered
• All incumbents will be hired as On-Call
• Highly computer literate
Two years’ administration, preferably within an early learning or school environment.
To learn more about our organization, please visit the website at www.esf.edu.hk
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.