Glenealy School Website: http://www.glenealy.edu.hk
|Our primary school, situated in Mid-Levels on Hong Kong Island, is one where children are empowered to flourish, learn and make a positive difference in the world. As part of the English Schools Foundation, the school, which was established in 1959, provides an exciting educational experience for our whole community.|
Glenealy School has a long and proud history of excellence, innovation and child-centred education. Our young, happy, and internationally-minded learners are inclusive, motivated to be the best they can be, and are excited about how they can make a positive difference in the world.
Administrator - Finance & Administration
Perform general accounting duties, to include administration of the day to day financial transactions of the school, preparation and management of a full set of accounts, report to and liaise with school management and ESF Finance department. Oversee lettings scheduling, termly invoicing and receipts. Support the day to day functions of the school.
Responsibilities will include but are not restricted to:
- Administration of day to day financial transactions, including banking and petty cash
- Maintaining and reconciling accounts receivable/payable accounting functions on a timely basis
- Become familiar with and utilise the ESF finance system (EPICOR) to record accounting transactions, reports and analysis
- Liaison with ESF Head Office as required.
- Assisting the Principal and School Council in the setting of annual budgets
- Producing regular budget updates for budget holders, Principal and School Council
- Updating and managing the school’s asset register
- Managing the letting of school facilities
- Assist in the costing of school excursions
- Assist with general office duties
- Any other duties reasonably assigned by the line manager or Principal.
- Fluent in oral/written English; knowledge of Cantonese is desirable
- Proficient in Google Suite, MS Word, Excel and Accounting software
- Ability to adapt existing skills to new programs
- Ability to follow established practice and standards
- Competent office administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication with teachers, parents and students
- Capable of working to organisational policies
- Tertiary education in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Accounting/Audit
- Applicants must be a HK resident or possess a valid visa to work in HK.
The successful candidate will be a part of a small administrative team and play an active role in the day to day functions of the school. Excellent communication skills and hands-on experience using Google suite, Microsoft Office and Accounting software are a prerequisite of this position.
This is a full time position. Salary is negotiable based on relevant experience.
|Closing Date: 12 Jul 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Jonna Paag at +852 25221919 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|