English Schools Foundation Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is a modern, well-managed educational organisation, committed to offering an international education to students drawn from over 70 countries. We are proud to be at the forefront of the educational hub in Hong Kong. We actively take advantage of the opportunities that Hong Kong offers as Asia’s world city and the principal gate-way to China.|
The curriculum, leading to the International Baccalaureate, is adapted to Hong Kong, and the Asia Pacific region. ESF’s 1,100 teachers are highly qualified bringing with them experience from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States, the UK and many other international school systems. All schools offer a broad range of out-of-school activities in Hong Kong and overseas.
ESF has over 18,000 students. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. The great majority of our students study for the IB Diploma and gain entry to universities all over the world. ESF has a long-standing commitment to children with additional needs and is the principal provider for English-speaking children with special educational needs in Hong Kong. For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.
Finance Project Manager
Responsible for ongoing enhancement and trouble-shooting on the operating systems in Finance Department (e.g. Finance System, Billing system, e-payment system and etc). Spearhead the roll-out of new system projects in Finance Department.
• Supervising a team to perform trouble–shooting on Finance System, Billing System and e-payment system.
• Performing on-going enhancement on the systems
• Maintaining timely updates on the master records in the systems
• Providing staff training on the use of the systems
• Sharing of best practices amongst the end users of the systems
• Ensure financial data (e.g. master records, accounting entries, payments and receipts) are properly interfaced to Finance System regularly from other operating systems
• Implementing new systems to strengthen the financial administration at ESF centre and schools
• Exploring new operating procedures to cope with the new systems
• Preparing financial analysis and statistics for management decision
• Coordinating with external service vendors and end-users in ESF to ensure the systems are properly operated.
Degree holder in Business Administration or Accounting
• 10+ years work experience in Accounting, preferably in educational institutions
• In-depth understanding on the operations of Finance Department in education sector
• Solid experience in implementation of Finance Systems, preferably in Epicor and PASS systems
• Excellent PC skills and proficient in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• Experience in the application of SQL, ODBC,
• Excellent command of spoken and written in both English and Chinese
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 10 Jul 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Ken Tong at email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|