ESF International Kindergarten (Wu Kai Sha) Website: https://www.wksk.edu.hk/
|ESF Wu Kai Sha International Kindergarten is located in Ma On Shan and offers inspiring learning experiences to children ages 3-5 years old. Our inquiry based curriculum encourages children to explore relevant concepts and ideas through child-centred play and exploration, real-life experiences and focused learning and teaching activities, allowing them to develop a range of understandings, knowledge and skills in all areas of the curriculum.|
Supply Educational Assistant
Support for Learning and Teaching:
• Support children's learning through a play and inquiry based approach
• Support students to develop social skills and interact with their peers
• Assist students with personal care needs e.g. toileting, changing clothes
• Support the class teacher with the preparation and organisation of resources
• Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with students, treating them with respect and consideration
• Sufficient knowledge, expertise and awareness of students’ social, emotional and learning needs to work effectively with teachers as part of a professional team
• Ability to work effectively with individual students, small group and whole classes under the direction and supervision of a qualified teacher
• Tact, discretion, confidentiality and the willingness to work as a member of a team.
• Fluent in English
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 13 Jul 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Gloria So at +852 24355291 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|