King George V School Website: http://www.kgv.edu.hk
|‘Be your own remarkable…’|
King George V School is an inclusive Y7-Y13 Secondary School in Homantin, Kowloon with 1800 students from many different nationalities. The school is part of the English Schools Foundation. As a school we offer MYP for years 7-9, I/GCSE for years 10-11 and IBDP and BTEC for Y12-13. Our school vision is to create a ‘school for one’. A place where each and every person engages in remarkable learning to achieve at high levels and be the best they can be. As an agile school, we collaborate and innovate to make a difference in the communities we serve and lead.
Educational Assistant - Part-time
King George V School is an outstanding and innovative inclusive International Secondary School. Inclusion is an important, integrated part of the whole School learning experience.
The school is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic candidate for the role of Educational Assistant - Part-time. The successful candidate will work 3 days (part-time) a week from 8:00am to 3:30pm (may work longer sometimes for collaboration).
• Collaborate with a highly motivated and professional group of teachers and support staff.
• Work collaboratively with teachers in preparing lesson plans, resources and learning strategies.
• Accompany students to lessons, differentiating the work to facilitate access to the curriculum, actively contribute to the learning experience in class.
• Assist in the educational and social development of the pupils, contributing to Individual Education Programmes and the monitoring of students’ academic progress.
• Assist students to access the curriculum safely.
• Provide support for students inside and outside the classroom, including supporting access to camps, educational visits and whole school activities, to enable inclusion of all students.
• Monitor the students’ responses to learning tasks, providing feedback to teachers.
• Ensuring correct resources/equipment is prepared and available for all lessons and courses.
• To attend training courses as required.
• Undertake other duties from time to time as the teachers/managers require.
• Fluent in English preferred.
• Working experience with children and ICT skills are essential.
• Sufficient knowledge, expertise and awareness of students' social, emotional and learning needs to work effective with teachers as part of a professional team.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or already possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 09 Aug 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Wong at email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|