Discovery College Website: http://www.discovery.edu.hk
|Discovery College is a part of the English Schools Foundation. The College opened in 2008 in new, purpose-built campus in Discovery Bay, Hong Kong in August 2008. The College is now a full Years 1-13 (K-12) school with over 1,350 primary and secondary students offering the International Baccalaureate PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes. Our school community is diverse and represents a group of highly motivated staff and students from over 40 home countries.|
The College's Vision Statement of Grow. Discover. Dream., recognises the need for students to be independent, critical and creative thinkers, equipped with the skills, attitudes and values to contribute positively in this complex world we live.
Assist the Admissions Manager of Discovery College and the ESF to manage the admissions process by maintaining the OAS/MAZE systems efficiently and providing accurate data in a timely manner.
• Respond to all general admissions enquiries
• Verification of documents into the Online Application System (OAS) and school databases
• Follow up offline application fee payments
• Coordinate admissions entrance tests & interviews with parents & staff
• Maintain assessment test/interview results
• Preparation and distribution of offer packs
• Maintain waiting lists
• Maintain Nomination Rights information
• Prepare school enrolment data reports for Principal, ESF & Hong Kong Government Education Bureau (EDB)
• Assist with data management of applications, assessments, interviews and student placement
• Manage tours of the college campus with parents and/or re-location agents
Minimum typical education
• Non-Degree Tertiary/Diploma
Minimum typical experience
• 3 years relevant experience in a customer service role with administrative support experience
Core Competencies required
• Fluent in English (spoken and written). Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin is preferred
• Strong communication skills are essential
• Excellent computer skills
• An understanding of the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculums is preferred
• Ability to research different schools and organizations effectively
• Strong attention to detail
• Customer service orientated
• Works well under pressure
• Able to multitask
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 27 Sep 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Kwok at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Please click here for more information about the position.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|