King George V School Website: http://www.kgv.edu.hk
|‘Be your own remarkable…’|
King George V School is an inclusive Y7-Y13 Secondary School in Homantin, Kowloon with 1800 students from many different nationalities. The school is part of the English Schools Foundation. As a school we offer MYP for years 7-9, I/GCSE for years 10-11 and IBDP and BTEC for Y12-13. Our school vision is to create a ‘school for one’. A place where each and every person engages in remarkable learning to achieve at high levels and be the best they can be. As an agile school, we collaborate and innovate to make a difference in the communities we serve and lead.
Educational Assistant - French, Part-time
• Support all students to deliver a balanced school curriculum.
• Support department by taking on practical roles of responsibility for administrative, managerial and auditing activities.
• Join and work cohesively within a highly motivated and professional group of teachers.
• Work collaboratively with teachers.
• Monitor students, responses to learning tasks through a range of assessment activities, providing feedback to teachers.
• Attend team and staff meetings as requested.
• Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance.
• Native or nearly native French in accurate French
• Fluent in English
• Working experience with children and ICT skills are essential
• Formal teaching qualifications or additional foreign language skills an advantage
• Sufficient knowledge, expertise and awareness of students' social, emotional and learning needs to work effectively with teachers as part of a professional team
• Familiar with IGCSE/IB exams requirements( although not essential)
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 27 Sep 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Wong at email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|