Renaissance College Website: https://www.rchk.edu.hk
|Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.|
Junior Technician – Maintenance
• Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and repair of the school campus building services system, duties may include but are not limited to plumbing installation, sanitary fitment, painting, plastering, joinery…etc
• Carry out preventive maintenance and handle emergency maintenance services for school facilities to keep school facilities in good condition
• Performs other duties (including venue set-up and moving furniture) and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
• 負責處理學校設施、水喉及渠務、 木器傢俱維修/裝嵌、油漆、泥水及其他保養工作
• 為學校設施進行 ”預防性維修” 及處理緊急維修服務，以保持學校設施維持良好狀況
• Qualified plumbing / electricity / joinery license and maintenance work experience is a distinct advantage
• Ability to contribute to a team and work independently
• Good command of spoken Chinese, able to communicate in simple English is preferred
• Able to work 6 days per week
• 如持有合資格水 / 電 /木工牌及具備各類維修工作經驗優先
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 15 days annual leave, medical and dental Insurance
|Closing Date: 30 Sep 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|