Renaissance College Website: https://www.rchk.edu.hk
|Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.|
Food Technology Technician
• Manage and monitor the use of the rooms in line with the schools booking system and the Design Departments schedule
• Work with teachers and the curriculum to help plan and implement future projects/changes
• Assist the HOD in a yearly health and safety Audit in order to check the white goods
• Carry out weekly checks on the general facilities and update the rooms records.
• Cleaning the rooms daily (ovens, fridges, sinks, dishes, tables, basic cleaning of the floors) and maintaining kitchen hygiene
• Making arrangements for maintenance and repair services to equipment
• Order, Prepare, operate and setup equipment and materials required for demonstrations and class practical work. (This will include the preparation of class sets of equipment, weighing ingredients, etc.)
• Ensure all materials and equipment are stored safely according to ESF Health and Safety Guideline
• Performs other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
• 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in school
• Knowledge of kitchen machinery and equipment, hand tools and basic procedures, food preparation and ordering, food health & safety techniques preferable
• Skills in using Google suite programs such as Sheets, Docs, Slides
• Excellent initiative, interpersonal, communication and organizational skill
• Excellent general practical and problem solving skills
• A friendly and confident manner in relation to staff and students are essential
• Ability to be flexible, prioritise workload, to work independently and use initiative.
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
• A reputation for being punctual, reliable, flexible, resourceful, hardworking and dedicated to the responsibilities that this post involves
• Work well under pressure
• Able to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 26 Oct 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|